This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GladeHolidayCheer #CollectiveBias
Decorating for the holidays has always been a family tradition, as a kid we loved doing it and now as a parent, I love seeing the excitement on my children’s faces when we decorate. There’s that sense of magic in the air, which is why I love placing my Glade® jar candles and PlugIns® air fresheners with the holiday scents around the house as soon as the holiday season hits. It fills our home with a sense of warmth and cheers it really sets our moods for all things holiday!
The pretty Glade® jar candle is designed to quickly fill the room with fragrance and leaves a lingering fragrance even once it’s snuffed out. Glade® PlugIns® air fresheners add lasting and continuous scented oil fragrance to your living room, bedroom, busy bathroom, kitchen and other rooms. They offer a variety of luxurious fragrances infused with essential oils. These are a big hit with guests, always admiring how good my home smells!
‘Tis the season for giving and receiving, those adorable family photos and holiday cards. Every year I find myself struggling to find the perfect place for these so I decided to create a pretty green holiday wreath photo/card holder.
With the holidays here this DIY is super easy because I know as a woman, things get busy!
- Hot Glue Gun
- Wreath, either handmade or store bought! There is a wide range of wreath styles, any will work on this project!
- Clips, remember the bigger the wreath the more clips you will need.
- Battery operated string lights. Remember to pay attention to what kind of light you want to project, I went with a soft white to compliment my holiday decor.
- String the lights around the wreath and glue the battery box to the back of the wreath where it is not visible from the front. Remember to glue the battery and switch facing up so you can access it.
2. Plan out the best placement for your photos/cards and mark them
3. Place glue on each clip individually and place one at a time, making sure the glue is set before gluing down the next.
Voila! You are done creating your very own photo wreath!
The fun thing about wreaths is you can set your wreath on any surface or hang it up. I love setting this up near my entryway where it gets the most exposure, sharing photos of my little ones and loved ones bring me joy. I also make sure to place a Cozy Cider Sipping™ Glade® jar candle close to my entryway as well to create that magical holiday vibe with delightful apple notes with comforting spices of nutmeg and cinnamon. A touch of berries notes, balanced with creamy musk. Come inside; feels like cozy!
Be on the lookout for Glade® Holiday Limited Edition Fragrances on display at your local Kroger store now!
Leave a Reply