My most dreaded room to clean in the house are the restrooms. I dislike that I dislike toclean them as often. With a house full of boys and my youngest one potty training its really no surprise!
Let’s be honest a clean restroom does make for a serene escape, especially around my evening retreat for a long-awaited bath away from the kids. I recently started a cleaning routine for all of our restrooms to help maintain the freshness and keeping it clean throughout our busy week.
Best ways to keep up with bathrooms
- Clean all of the restrooms on the same day
- Focus on every surface
- If you don’t have time to clean the showers/tubs set that task aside for a certain day out of the week or bi weekly. It helps me feel a little less overwhelmed with the task of cleaning the bathrooms.
- Carry a caddy with your supplies if you can’t store them in each bathroom
- Use cleaners that disinfect
- Save time and use wet mopping clothes. Clorox® Scentiva™ Disinfecting Wet Mopping Cloths are my personal choice.
I love using Clorox® Scentiva™ products, I was super excited when they released the new Disinfecting Wet Mopping Cloths. This is my favorite way to clean and disinfect my floors. Clorox® Scentiva™ Disinfecting Wet Mopping Cloths are ultra-textured floor cleansing cloths that trap 4x more particles, dirt and hair while disinfecting and killing 99.9% of viruses and bacteria. These wet mopping cloths fit on major sweeper and
From experience Clorox® Scentiva™ Disinfecting Wet Mopping Cloths are also great for any potty training messes! Potty training my little one is another huge factor as to why bathroom messes are no fun but also why it’s so important I keep up with the bathrooms each week.
Indulge my home and keeping my bathrooms clean and smelling fresh is no fuss with products from the Clorox® Scentiva™ line. I can trust Clorox® to not only clean but to disinfect all at the same time.
If you keep up with a schedule and implement any or all of my tips, your life will be so much easier and your bathrooms that much cleaner and smelling fresh!
Thanks to Clorox for sponsoring this post! Please know all opinions are my own and I only share with you what I truly believe in and love!
Leave a Reply