Thanks to Calphalon for sponsoring this post! Please know all opinions are my own and I only share with you what I truly believe in and love!
Now that it’s October I’ve started to think about all the dinner parties and holiday gatherings we will be planning. These can be exciting times and also very stressful!
While my list of recipes is long, what’s longer is the list of how to keep my kitchen organized during all of this. I find it easier to cook up my best recipes in a clean and functional kitchen. It decreases my stress, makes things easier to find and helps shorten clean-up times. A lot of the time we tend to get so distracted from the actual meal we are preparing because we are too busy cleaning up after ourselves and that can be a disaster waiting to happen.
I’d love to share some helpful tips on how to make hosting a dinner party easier for you and enjoyable!
- Always read your recipe fully before starting to cook, this will decrease the “what now” and rushing to read it while the garlic is burning in the pan.
- Prep your veggies and meats before heating anything to avoid burning oil or pans.
- Listen to something that relaxes you.
- Always have appetizers ready before the party arrives so people are content and you feel less rushed/stressed to finish your meal if you haven’t already.
- Keep the kids distracted if there are kids around.
- Clean as you go, That means wipe down constantly, and load the dishwasher as you finish meal prepping and cooking. This will keep your space clean, so moving on to enjoying your meal is that much faster.
It’s also very helpful if you are cooking with high-quality pots and pans that double as a serving platter. With the Calphalon Premier™ Space Saving Cookware you’re getting the highest quality tools, expertly crafted and designed to bring the best out of every meal! I love having the best cookware in my kitchen. It’s the best thing ever that this set won’t clutter your cupboard space!
This September Calphalon released the NEW Calphalon Premier™ Space Saving Cookware. This set is unlike any other, stacking neatly and securely saving 30%* more space in the kitchen. Thanks to the unique handle design the pots, pans and lids stack and nest in any order** Other great benefits to this set is:
- A 3 layer of a nonstick cooking surface that is durable enough to withstand metal whisks, spoons, and spatulas.
- The cookware allows cooking without hot spots, allowing for even heating while cooking
- Stainless steel handles stay cool while cooking
- Dishwasher safe construction so clean up is easy
- *Average space saved vs. like non-stacking Caphalon cookware items
- **Cookware must have the same diameter
Priced at $449.99 this Calphalon Premier™ Space Saving Cookware includes:
- 8″ Fry Pan
- 10″ Fry Pan
- 2.5 Qt Sauce Pan with cover
- 3.5 Qt Sauce Pan with cover
- 3 Qt Saute Pan with cover
- 6 Qt Stockpot with cover
Did you know that Calphalon also partnered with Michael Chernow, co-‐owner of The Meatball Shop and Seamore’s in NYC?
Here are two of my favorite tips he provided Calphalon on how to save space in the kitchen!
- Take the time to organize -‐ Take one hour to pull out all of your cookware and assess what you actually use and what may be awkwardly taking up space in your cabinets.The new Calphalon Premier Space Saving Cookware Sets provide you with all the cookware essentials you’ll need. All the pots and pans stacked in any order*, saving valuable cabinet space.
- Use Your Cabinet Doors – After you’ve saved 30%* more space with Calphalon Premier Space Saving Cookware, you’ll have more space in your cabinets. Attach hooks to the cabinets to hold cooking utensils to free up drawer or counter space.
The Calphalon Premier™ Space Saving Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set is available for purchase at many fine retailers including, Bed Bath and Beyond, Macy’s, Crate and Barrel, and Williams-Sonoma. You can also learn more on Calphalon by visiting www.calphalon.com or by following @Calphalon on Instagram and Facebook!
I’m excited to share that I will be giving away one Calphalon Premier™ Space Saving Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set, so you can have one of your own! So be sure to check back next week for your chance to win!
*Average space saved vs. like non-stacking Calphalon® cookware items
**Cookware must have same diameter
I love these! I have one calphalon pan and it’s the best I have. Xo
Maureen Guillen says
Learning how to clean stainless steel cookware is important for many reasons. Whether you want to make sure that your stainless cookware will last for years to come or just want to prolong the life of your set, you will want to make sure that you know how to do this.