Thanks to Eucerin Baby for sponsoring this post! Please know all opinions are my own and I only share with you what I truly believe in and love!
With those chilly winter temperatures, things can get a little dry and itchy for babies skin. As a Mother to a little babe and even for those of you who are new motherhood, winter skin for babies can be worrisome. The winter season means less time playing outside and more time playing indoors with dry air that could lead to skin irritations or eczema. Luckily it’s very easy to protect our little ones against the cold weather and their winter skin woes.
Here are a few tips you can consider to make sure your babies skin stays hydrated and healthy during winter!
- Hydrate Shortly After Bath Time. Hydrating your babies skin while the skin is still damp is best. Using products free of paraben and fragrance like Eucerin Baby Lotion is what pediatricians recommend for baby’s delicate skin, so moms can feel safe with their choice.
- Apply Baby Lip Balm. Babies lips are sensitive especially around winter time because they tend to be drooly their lips tend to stay wet and the cold air can have a drying effect.
- Keeping Baby Bundled And Out For Short Periods. Being out in the cold will put your baby more at risk for those dreaded red, itchy patches especially on the face since that gets the most exposure. Applying thick cremes like Eucerin Baby Creme would create a barrier and protect your babies skin from any flare-ups.
- Taking Care of Babies Eczema. Winter time can intensify eczema, you want to keep a close eye on your baby’s skin to avoid or soothe these symptoms before they worsen. The only brand I trust when Eli has an eczema flare-up is Eucerin. Eucerin Baby products are clinically proven to be sensitive enough to moisturize and soothe baby’s delicate skin, even when irritated.
- Daily Bathing. Your probably thinking daily bathing, Doesn’t that dry skin out? Bathing in lukewarm water won’t hurt your babies skin especially if you use safe products free from paraben, color, and fragrance like Eucerin Baby. It’s important to keep areas that tend to get less moisture clean and always finish off with lathering your baby’s skin with Eucerin baby lotion or creme.
With cold and flu season being a risk during winter, Don’t let winter skin be another thing to worry about. As parents, our children trust us to only use safe and trustworthy products without any harmful ingredients! Eucerin Baby product’s leave me at ease in knowing my little one is being lathered in the best and safest out there!
Giveaway closed, Congrats Sherry Jumawan De Leon!
We want to GIVEAWAY these amazing Eucerin Eczema Products to one lucky reader!
The Prize includes:
- Eucerin Baby Eczema Relief Body Creme
- Eucerin Baby Eczema Relief Flare-Up Treatment Creme
- Eucerin Baby Creme
- Eucerin Baby Lotion
- Eucerin Baby Shampoo and Body Wash
To enter all you have to do is visit my photo on Instagram here and comment and follow! Bonus Entry if you comment on this blog post!
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook. Open to US Residents Only.
Best Of Luck!