Thanks to General Mills for sponsoring this post! Please know all opinions are my own and I only share with you what I truly believe in and love!
I love counting down the days all year long for the holiday season to arrive and now it’s here! As much as I prep and anticipate the holidays, I always forget how busy life gets around this time of year.
As much as I want to work on creating the best memories of the year with our families, I can’t ignore that all my other everyday responsibilities still exist.
Staying on top of it all can seem overwhelming and sometimes I feel like I can’t do it all. I’ve come to terms that this feeling is totally ok and that I just need to redirect my energy. If you guys have followed me for a while you’ll know I love partnering up with Walmart especially around the holidays. I’m here to say Walmart online grocery pick up and delivery is my saving grace all year long but I need it most around the holidays.
Not having to worry about roaming the aisles at Walmart, I can simply get what I need for my holiday recipes and family meals so much faster by ordering online. The best part about it isn’t only that you can order what you need with ease, but you can get your groceries delivered directly to your home or pick up at your local Walmart when it’s convenient for you.
With one less thing to worry about this season I can focus on moments like these, baking with my kids is something we love to do around the holidays!
I would love to share one of our family’s favorite desserts we love to bring to all the holiday gatherings. This is the easiest dessert you’ll make! We start off using a container of Pillsbury Crescents Rolls and add some extra ingredients to make the perfect Chocolate Raspberry Crescents!
Raspberry Chocolate Crescents
What You’ll Need:
- 1 8oz Pilsbury Crescent Rolls container
- 2 cups of rinsed fresh raspberries
- 1 cup of bittersweet chocolate morsels
- 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar (more if you desire)
- 4 oz of semi-sweet chocolate
- Position oven rack to the center and preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Open Crescents container and unroll the precut crescents.
- add 4-5 chocolate morsels and up to 3-4 raspberries per crescent. Add according to size, if you add too much you’ll risk the ingredients flowing out while baking.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Once it is done, let them completely cool.
- For the chocolate glaze, melt chocolate chips in the microwave for 30 seconds then stir until completely melted
- Pour glaze over top of the crescents, allowing it to drip down the sides.
- Last but not least top with a little powdered sugar
These look delicious!! I’ll have to try this recipe with my boys this season. I just went to walmart today and got so much shopping done. Love them!
Yay! I hope you guys enjoy them as much as we do!