Dealing with acne as an adult can get super frustrating, especially when I try everything under the sun to have fresh and beautiful skin. I have tried traditional light therapy for my acne at the dermatologist and it left my skin feeling clean and break-outs didn’t last as long and my skin looked great. I was excited when I heard about this at home light therapy mask by Neutrogena, I don’t suffer as much with break-outs now but I do deal with redness and small little pimples here and there.
I tried this mask for 30 days straight once at night after my nightly face wash here are some things I liked about this mask:
- Super light weight mask
- Has an eye opening so I can multi-task
- Noticed a difference in my skin after 2 weeks-less breakouts and less redness
- Everyone thought it was the coolest thing
- Activator is pretty simple to use
- Comfortable to wear
- Easy to clean
- Activators are affordable once you finish the 30 days
One thing I wasn’t so crazy about:
- If you accidently activate the activator there’s no going back you still get deducted a use. This happened twice, my son thought it would be fun to play with lol
Thanks for reading!
Leave a Reply